MATC provides a range of mental health services to children and adolescents who experience psychiatric and/or emotional disorders. A full continuum of programs and services, both community and hospital based, are available to children, adolescents and their families. Services range from brief interventions to intensive long-term treatment. Treatment is provided from a variety of perspectives and is delivered in partnership with parents and collateral agencies.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Service (ADHD)
- Centralized Intake Service
- Centralized Intake – Youth Addictions
- Community Child & Adolescent Treatment Service (CCATS)
- Early Childhood Service (ECC)
- Intensive Treatment Service (ITS)
- Intensive Community Reintegration Service (ICRS)
- Neurodevelopmental Service (NDS)
- Rural and Northern Telehealth Service (RNTS)
- Student Mental Health Resource Team (SMHRT)
- Tourette Syndrome Service (TSS)
- Youth Forensic Service (YFS)
Additional services provided by MATC include consultation and/or assessment to other organizations and to other Regional Health Authorities.
- Gender Dysphoria Assessment & Action for Youth Service
- Knowles Centre
- Pediatric Adolescent Satellite Clinic
- St. Amant Centre
Regional Health Authorities
MATC also provides psychiatric consultation services to Regional Health Authorities across Manitoba working in partnership with community mental health within each of the different regions. MATC psychiatrists provide services on-site within each of the regions as well as via telehealth.